About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Those crazy lazy days of Summer

Yeah RIGHT!

Crazy may be the ony accurate word in the song title! Summer has not been lazy around here since I don't know when. I can't remember the last time I had nothing to do. And things are about to speed up for a few weeks and then

BAM!

School will start again!

This next week is going to be Super busy and here I ma taking a few crazy mintues to tell you all about it. And drink a cuppa tea of course.

Today I should finish the bedroom I painted. Which means cleaning up the last little bits and make the bed and checkout the pillows make sure they are ok.

Then I should make a list of things I need before my Sil kids get here on Friday.

This afternoon a friend of mine is stopping by for a chat. YEAH!

Tomorrow I have my weekenders fashion show for the fall lineup! Can't wait!

Wednesday I'm to Miranda and her charges to a kiddy pool in Alymer just so Miranda can see her friend Jason. AM I NUTS?

Thursday is Weight Watchers day and I have to shop for food for the weekend.

Friday My DOORS arrive for the upstairs! YEAHHH WOOOT WOOOT! Pick up My neices and nephew and go see Willy Wonka with Miranda and her friends.

Saturday go the see April Wine. I hope!

Anyways I got thing to so....Shoot I have to finish answering Ann's questions! YIKES!

2 comments:

Running2Ks said...

I stopped for a nap reading this. HOW EXHAUSTING! :)

Silver Creek Mom said...

LMAO! I know I was tired just typing it!