About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Well here's something to hold you over till...

till I finish my Blog. Poor Pete (And he's away for the weekend) over at The Prefect Storm is having trouble waiting for my blog. Apparently he has holes in his socks LOL! So here's a few pictures and musical interlude (OK sing to yourself for the music) to keep you entetained till I get back this afternoon and I promise to finish it.

Here's some pictures of our day out with Jack's Brother and family on the Wakefield steam train.

Aleta and I on our last day together ...waahhhh!

Aleta and ME. My sister in law and I are the best of friends. I love her to death!

Walking the rails!
Walking the rails!
Jack and Nathan walking the rails.

The steam train getting ready to hook onto the coaches for the return trip.
The steam train we went on for the day!


What's down there Daddy!

So there you have it...A few pictures and some words...Not bad for 5 mintutes! Gotta run shower and get ready to take Miranda to a party today...SIGH!

3 comments:

Pete said...

Great pictures Sharon!
How nice to finally get to see YOUR family!

And now we can put a face with your blog!

Don't worry about my socks. -
(got some sandals!) :)

Silver Creek Mom said...

OH! Thank God I was worried about your feet their for a sec. ROTFLMAO!


Working on my Blog as I speak..>OH gee the pressure!

BeachMama said...

Great photos! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun up in Wakefield. Love the steam train, but have never taken a ride. Love Wakefield, must go again soon!

Anna