“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

What a lucky boy I have

Now how many little boys have a Grandfather that will call up and tell me to bring him over so he could get a ride on the combine? You know that machine that cuts grains like oats and barely? Well that's what happened to my little guy today. He loves equipment all kinds of equipment. So when he heard that Grandpa was cutting oats today he was quite happy to go over and watch. But was tickled pink when Grandpa offered to take him for a spin around the oats field, he couldn't climb that ladder fast enough. We broguht some home. Although I did forget to take the camera...

BAD MOMMY!!! BAD MOMMY!!!!

But it was cute.

6 comments:

Pete said...

I love seeing my kids get so excited over little things like that! :)

Silver Creek Mom said...

Yeah me tooo and the best is it's FREE!

BeachMama said...

How fun is that??? I have never even ridden a combine! I am sure he was just sooooo excited, I can hear him from here :)

Anna

Aleta said...

What a cool grandpa! ;) Jordan says he's saving up his money to fly out to the farm next summer. We'll see if he sticks to his savings plan! lol

Silver Creek Mom said...

Cool Grandpa Yeah right!!!!

BA HA HA HA!

I hope Jordan does I think Miranda needs another does of LOVE from her oldest male cousin! He drove her nuts and I LOVED it. Actually she thought it was pretty funny.

HE HE HE! Although I'm afriad she may have a boyfriend by then....Please let it be one I like and is SQUARE!

LMAO!

Running2Ks said...

I'll forgive for the lack of pictures :)