About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Allergy Season is here.

Yeah! My eyes are watery and puffy. I sneeze and I feel like CRAP. Hope it passes quickly.

So my entry today is short and sweet because of all of this. BUT I do have to say housework really sucks. I don't know what it is about this house but MAN I'm tired of all the dust. I took all week and dusted every surface in the house. Made sure we were dust free. Yesterday did the same on the big surfaces and today...yes you guess it; good film of dust all over again. I QUIT! Sick of it. Why do some people house always look clean and MINE look like a house in contstant turmoil. Toys everywhere. Spider webs all over, Clothes laying about. Can't I just leave and come back to a clean, purged house? Guess not. Guess I have to find that Genie in a bottle that would be one of my 3 wishes. Contantly clean well organized house.

SO the SQOB (Stupid Question of the BLOG; That's for Nancy)

is

What would your 3 wishes be if you found a genie in a bottle?

Mine
1) see above.....
2) A car that didn't use fossil fuels...sick of gas prices.
3) to have th toned bod I had in my twenties

Your turn....


Hugs to all my American friends on today's Sept 11th anniversary.

7 comments:

Running2Ks said...

All of my bills paid
A house in the mountains
My husband to retire very early

nancy said...

Health, happiness and love...
no wait
No debt, no debt, no debt...
no wait
can I sneak a cleaning lady in there?

I reamin undecided, that, or find me a genie that can grant me a dozen wishes and I'll be good.

Silver Creek Mom said...

Hold on you guys....You already have health and happiness and LOVE would you want to change what you got?

And I'm the one with the teenager!

Can I swtich my toned bod for NO BILLS And Money to shop when I want to?

I guess since it's my BLog I can do it.

And Nancy ....reamin? It's such a nice sounding word.

BAAAA HA HA HA HA!
4 more sleeps!

Pete said...

I could wish for a hundred things because I am NEVER satisfied, but since I only get three (and wishing for more wishes might be cheating!)...

1) To be reunited with my family and never separated again. (is that actually two wishes?) :)

2) Greater job satisfaction.

3) Not having to worry about money.

SQOB is fun!
(more please!)

nancy said...

reamin? It's such a nice sounding word.

I know you would like it, I did it on purpose for you, cause I know that's how you like to type some days.

BAAAA HA HA HA HA! right back at you

Aleta said...

I don't check this blog regularly. I should! You post different stuff. ;)

Your house is dusty 'cause your inlaws keep driving tractors up and down your driveway! Maybe Arnie should dust for you. rofl

Oh and three wishes...

1. no debt
2. to own a bookstore/coffee shop
3. a VISA with unlimited free purchases

I don't need a cleaning lady, I have Dan. lol

BeachMama said...

three wishes...hmmm.

1. more kids, lots more
2. have the bod I had while waitressing without the work
3. own vacation property at my favorite beach

Anna - loving these fun questions