About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Just for Pete

Poor Pete Over at the Perfect Storm has nothing to blog about.

I just teased about my Montreal weekend...And NO I'M NOT TELLING.

But I do feel bad for him and I did forget to write my SQOB! So maybe he will tell us in detail about a this question....
So here it is...


Where have you always wanted to go on vacation but haven't yet?

Mine....England and just travel around. The place has to much OLD history I think I could feel it in the air.

Your turn....

7 comments:

Pete said...

A blog post, just for me? I'm honored! :)
Oh boy! (no pressure though!)
It might be more interesting if I told some great places I've already been...
Let's see... Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the Carribean, Ireland, England, Germany, Austria (Salzburg), Italy, Spain, Chile, Guam, Greenland... just to name a few. Some just once, some many times. Not to mention just about every one of the other states. I've also been a few places I would NEVER want to go back! The most beautiful place I have ever seen is Colorado. I grew up there. (Austria is a VERY close second)

Where would I go that I haven't been?
Why Canada, of course! :)
(I think the Canadian Rockies, the Yukon, some kind of wilderness survival type trip. That would be a lot of fun.)

I also always wanted to go to Alaska, Australia and France. Oh, and New Zealand, ever since I saw Lord of the Rings.

Looking forward to reading everyone elses answers! :)

Running2Ks said...

Now hold on, this is a good question!

I want to eat my way through Italy. I want to go to New Zealand. I want to travel Europe with my husband. I want to go on Alaskan cruise. I want to drink my way through Ireland. I want to go to Hawaii.

Silver Creek Mom said...

Commom Up Pete with the wife & Kids..We'll show you a good time. LOL But bring a tent...LMAO!

the Rockies are awesome I have been there a couple of times and spent my honeymoon in Jasper Alberta.

Brandy I'd love to do those places too. Drinking through france and Irland and England and Germany....Crap you'd think all I did was drink but I really don't.

A curise can't wait to do that with the hubby!

nancy said...

Oooh....good question...have been so many cool places already don't wanna sound greedy but:
- Germany (Berlin specifically)
- Prague
- Costa Rica
- Hawaii
- Egypt (gotta see pyramids)
- Greece (gotta see ruins)
- Great Britain, anywhere

But there are just so many 'normal' places out there that warrant a visit just as much as those listed above, so to me, as long as it is somewhere I've never been, I'll certainly go. Well, OK, maybe not Iraq.

BeachMama said...

I would love to go to Spain. That would be first, then I want to go to England and France. I lived there when I was seven and although I have great memories, they are fading and I am sure everything will look different to me now ;). I also want to visit California, but want to work on my surfing a bit before hand.

Anna - who is usually happy anywhere with the family, but more so if there is a beach.

Manda said...

In my dreams I have a brand new Canon which I suddenly know how to use. I'm snapping away in the British Isles, Austria, and Italy. Sigh. Maybe when I grow up.

Richard K said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.