About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Quick post after a Fantabolous Weekend

Hi all I"M BACKKKKK!

But exhausted after a weekend trip to Montreal with 7 of the greatest ladies I have ever had the pleaseure of meeting and it's weekends like this that makes me appeciate them all that much more. They are a unquie bunch all from different walks of life and backgrounds but we all have a commom thread that brought us all together. I can NOT imagine my life without them.

Some of us Spa'd, some of us shopped, some of relaxed but at some point during the day we all got together and went out to dinner. Talked and shared and laughed till we cried. We drank, ate chocolate and other stuff we know is no good for us . For some,, just taking a long bath without the door be banged on by kids was a treat! We slept ina nd did not have to do one dish or wash one thing! IT was AWESOME!

Sorry there will be no pictures of it. NO names of who was there or any other details of this annual event! Road Trip Rules.... Lets just say. We had a blast and MONTREAL will never be the same again! WE ROCKED!

So back to my regular blogging tomorrow..NO NO I wil not give details...No matter what you do...MY Lips are sealed (with a great big silly old grin on them but sealed none the less)

4 comments:

Running2Ks said...

Aw ya big tease. I'm glad you had fun!

BeachMama said...

Glad you had fun! I am sure it was a blast ;)

Anna

Pete said...

Oh and I was SO looking forward to the tales of Sharon hanging from the rafters and swearing like a drunken sailor!

Silver Creek Mom said...

PIMPLMAO!

I bet you can just see it. But I can swear just like a sailor that's for sure. And I didn't get that drunk...too much walking. ;)

I did have a good time all. I'm still recovering.