About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Allergist Update

SO we waited and 1/2 an hour after our intital appointment We seen the Allergist.

He asked question but didn't have the file from the hospital. WTF? Anyways After all we told him about the reaction he is thinking that he will grow out of it. And will not to the test for bees until he is 6 years old or we want it. HE says that he has a very bad reaction and to give the epi pen anyways and Benadryl, and go to the hopsital. He wants to wait. All because it was an exteranl reaction not an internal. He Also said at 6 if he react big time to the skin test he will want to do the allergy shots to help prevent it from being servre. AND he will get the file from the hospital and see if there is anything strange in it. If there is he will call us and do the test in the spring.

Jack and I both agreed to wait.

So it was not as bad as I thought.

Thanks for all the good thoughts people. It helps

4 comments:

Running2Ks said...

I am so glad that there is good news here.

I am also really glad you had him looked at. Bee allergies are scary--I know, because my husband can die from the stings.

Great news.

twinmomplusone said...

great news!!

nancy said...

Very good news!

Sunny said...

Thank goodness!!