About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Blog in waiting

Ok I'm sorta working on something to blog about but I want to write it without offending people. Tough I know. I may not even post it, if I chicken out.

Anyways here's something to do today. I got this From Dani and I thought why not. I found this tough I thought it was going to be easy but I had to think about it a lot to finish it. 5 things I'm good at took forever.

Anyways Enjoy and do it if you must. BUT let me know so I can see alittle more into your soul.
;)

5 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Get my painting hung and sold in a GOOD gallery...If I ever get the studio redone and back to painting.
2. Travel and See Europe with or without friends. Cruise and Disneyland.
3. See both my kids Graduate University and be settled and Happy with there lives.
4. Finally speak french right
5. See Miranda Act in Stratford and on Broadway

5 things I can do:

1. Paint in watercolour
2. Touch the floor with the palms of my hands without bending my knees
3. Use any power tool known to man...arrr
4. Take wedding Pictures (I've quit don't ask me)
5. Make Friends easily....I have lots because I don't bother them. LMAO!

5 things I cannot do:

1. Keep my house clean.
2. No dwell on things that happen to me 30 yrs ago. Yes they pop into my head and I feel those same old feelings. Hate it.
3. Type slow or catch all my spelling mistakes. I can talk alot better than I can speel (That was on purpose)
4. Stand up for myself when I need too. Getting better.
5. Balance my cheque book. Me no good in math.

5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Intelligence
2. Smile
3. Sense of humour, anyone one who can make me laugh, turns me on...dangerous I know
4. Kindness.
5. Eyes

5 things that I say most often:

1. Didn't I just blog this...Dumb Fu*ker/ Fu*k/ Shit/ SOB/ Or all of the above when I'm mad at something someone has done to my kids.
2. RIGHT ON!
3. TIME OUT !
4. You go Girl/Boy
5. I came in here for something now what was it?

5 celebrity crushes:

1. Kalan Porter... Yeah Yeah I know very young ...didn't say I'd DO anything about it.
2. Johnny Depp
3. Jon Bon Jovi
4. Hayden Christiansen
5. Orlando Bloom That's a new one for me ....seen him invetviewed and he knocked my socks off. Well I wasn't wearing any but you get my drift!

SQOB
When you were young who was your BIGGEST Celerbrity Crush?

Mine was Donny Osmond. Couldn't get enough of that boy! LOL!

12 comments:

Sunny said...

I have a question- I see it all the time on your blog and I feel stupid asking- but

What does SQOB mean?
:-P

I know I've heard/ seen it before but can't for the life of me remember!!

Sunny said...

Oh- and celeb crush........The blonde cop-guy(I think his name was Jon) on CHiPS!!!

Forget Erik Estrada!!!

Silver Creek Mom said...

I started this back on Friday, September 09, 2005 Sunny. It stands for

Stupid Question Of the Blog (SQOB) I left the T out because it looked better the other way.

LOL!

Sunny said...

Ahhh!! I see!

So it was here I origonally saw it! And the reason I didn't remember was because that was when I was at hospital with Daddy during the first of September.


SQOB- Souinds like a type of fish- or seafood, doesn't it?
;-)

Silver Creek Mom said...

Yup...Sounds fishy to me too.

;)

Running2Ks said...

At the moment, it is Johnny Depp or Luke from Gilmore Girls.

nancy said...

Not proud to admit it - but when I was YOUNG as you asked - Shaun Cassidy.

nancy said...

REALLY young....

Silver Creek Mom said...

LOL! OK shows you how much younger you are than me...I also was marring David Cassidy....LMAO!

Brandy BACK when you 12 or 13 not NOW!

Fess up girl!

Running2Ks said...

OH, I'm sorry, I was feeling rather young. Now I'm confused, I never see my IRL name anymore on the blog world.

OK, very young, there was:
Sean Cassidy--I had a nightgown of him I kissed and kept under my pillow.
Ralph Macchio--in The Outsiders
Throw in Tommy Howell and Matt Dillon.
Kirk Cameron got in there--I really don't know how.
Jon Bon Jovi too.

tomama said...

Great post. And write what you feel.

Hmm celeb crushes of my youth - Don Johnson (sad), Andrew McCarthy.

Now - David Beckham (only when silent) and Patrick Dempsey.

rldgahMg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.