“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Confessional Meme

Had this in safe keeping for a day when i have no time to blog...so here it is.

So here is a confessional meme...please don't hate me becasue I was honest...And don't let my kids know~!


[ x] I've run away from home. Well I packed my bag and was going to florida (I was 6 ok)
[x ] I listen to political music. Do the Arrgont Worms count?
[ x] I collect comic books. (no, But my hubby did and to the dismay of his friend his has lost a few 1st editions...worth $200.00 now
[ x] I shut others out when I'm sad.

[x] I open up to others easily. (Very)
[ x] I am keeping a secret from the world.
[ ] I watch the news.
[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs.

[ ] I own an I-Pod. (well, it's an MP3 player - does that count? Is iPod like Kleenex and Frisbee now?)
[ ] I own something from Hot Topic. (I don't know what Hot Topic is.)
[ ] I love Disney movies. Not part of the Disney machine
[x] I am a sucker for hair/eyes.

[] I don't kill bugs. Squash those suckers
[x] I curse regularly.
[ ] I paid for that cell phone ringtone.
[ ] I have "x"s in my screen name.

[ ] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
[ ] I love Spam.
[x] I bake well. I'm ok
[]I would wear pajamas to school. NO that makes me shiver
[ ] I own something from Abercrombie.
[x] I have a job. Seeling clothes and being a mom
[ ] I love Martha Stewart.
[x] I am in love with someone.

[ x] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS. i'M a PrO
[x] I am self conscious.
[x] I like to laugh.
[] I smoke a pack a day. YUCK!

[ ] I loved Go Ask Alice.
[ x] I have cough drops when I'm not sick. Clears up my sinuses
[ ] I can't swallow pills.
[x ] I have many scars. YUP! Wanna see?

[x] I've been out of this country.
[] I believe in ghosts.
[] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
[ x] I am really ticklish. Well only my feet

[] I see/have seen a therapist.
[ X] I love chocolate. Drooling right now
[x ] I bite my nails. I quit now I'm back....since Nathan was born...Corralation?
[x] I am comfortable with being me. Most days

[ ] I play computer games/video games when I'm bored. I read blogs!
[] Gotten lost in your city. Not big enough to loose me
[x] Saw a shooting star.
[ x] Gone out in public in your pajamas. Yeah but they are sweat clothes I don't buy pj's

[ x] I have kissed a stranger. (when I was young and STUPID!)
[x] Hugged a stranger.
[] Been in a fight with the same sex.
[ ] Been arrested.

[x] Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose.
[ ] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[] Made out in an elevator.
[x ] Swore at your parents. I was not a GOOD girl

[x] Kicked a guy where it hurts. YUP! Works well
[ ] Been skydiving.
[ ] Been bungee jumping. ARE YOU KIDDING!
[] Broken a bone. Dislocated my finger does that count?

[x] Played spin the bottle.
[x] Gotten stitches.After surgery
[x] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour. No prob
[x ] Bitten someone.

[x] Been to Niagara Falls. The 2nd year Jack and I were married stayed in the Sherton and had fall veiw!
[x] Gotten the chicken pox.
[ ] Crashed into a friend's car.
[ ] Been to Japan.

[x] Ridden in a taxi.
[ x] Shoplifted.
[] Been fired.
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. Sad but True...Still waitng for Mr. Depp to return my calls ... ;)

[x] Stole something from your job.
[ ] Gone on a blind date.
[x] Lied to a friend.
[x] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.

[ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[] Been to Europe.
[] Slept with a co-worker.
[x] Been married.

[] Gotten divorced. 23 yrs and going strong
[ ] Saw someone dying.
[x] Driven over 400 miles in one day. Every time we go to Winnipeg. LOL!
[x] Been to Canada.Duh...Live here!

[x] Been on a plane.
[x] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Miranda owns it!
[] Thrown up in a bar.
[] Eaten sushi.

[ ] Been snowboarding.
[x] Been skiing.
[x] Been ice skating.
[x] Met someone in person from the internet. (Met most of my best friends that way.)

[ ] Been to a motorcross show.
[x] Gone/Going to college.
[x] Done hard drugs. Does Pot count
[x] Taken painkillers.

[x] Cheated on someone else. Sad but true but I was in high school
[ ] Were so bored you took this survey. I'm escaping my son...He's grumpy today
[ ] Have a tattoo.

3 comments:

BeachMama said...

hmmmm.. you and Nancy are keeping a secret from the world....

how interesting!

Anna

nancy said...

Now THAT explains everything!!!

DaniGirl said...

I'm glad you played along with these memes! I learned something from everyone's responses!