About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Friday, October 28, 2005

MEME MEME MEME

Maybe I have done this one or maybe I haven't but I going to do this meme just to keep my mind off the millions of things that are running through my head at the moment. And none of them are good...I will blog about that later.

So Nancy....Here's my list of 7. I'm going to have fun with this.

7 things I want to do before I die:
1. Make sure Nathan does not kill me due to stubbborness before I hit 45.
2. Take more trips with my MGW girls! WOO HOO!
3. Be part of the mile high club in a private jet. John Travlota's will do.
4. Own a really cool car that is fuel efficent.
5. See Miranda act on professionally somewhere anywhere. Broadway is a good start.
6. Have a finished decorated house instead of a toy pit.
7. Have a hard core toned bod. NOT the flabby one I have now. LOL! I can dream can't I.

7 things I cannot do:
1. Sing.
2. Strip.
3. read all day long...children interuptus.
4. be a professional photographer
5. Type well
6. Keep a clean house. Ok this was Nancy's but it's true here too.
7. Walk by a jerewlery store.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
(let’s have some fun here, enough with all the polite boring predictable answers)
1. Hottness
2. Can undress himself.
3. size of the ....
4. No beer belly...vitally important too me.
5. no food in teeth
6. Money in wallet
7. treat me like the freakin' Goddess I am.

7 things that I say most often:
1. Nathan NO.
2. I'm the Mommy if you have forgotten.
3. Don’t touch.
4. I'm gonna give you a time out Mister
5. DUMB F***** OK When driving
6. Your Dad called
7. I'm sure you love me.

7 celebrity crushes: OH YEAH!
1. Johnny Depp
2. Jon Bon Jovi....OH baby
3. Ashton Kutcher... Ok he's stpuid but if Demi can have him why can't I?
4. Kalan Porter...Shut up Nancy. I'll make a man out of him. ;)
5. Ian Hadamansing...News never sounded so good.
6. Johnny Depp ok he's really dreamy.
7. Will Smith...Humour is soo sexy


So I've had such a peachy day. MY FIL called and askedif I was getting the cake for their 50th. Yes I said. Well will it be enough for 18 people? YES it will feed 40 and Jack got 2. He figures he needs more pies. WHATEVER.

Called my dad. He had a cataract removed on monday. He sees worse now than what he did before the surgery. GREAT!

Nathan has been a pill. BUT I won't go there. Just get me all upset again.

Went to 3 stores to find a weeding dress for Miranda's hallowe'en costume. NO Luck....Her fault she should have looked weeks ago.

So I'm drinking tea and eating chocalte mint Girl Guide Cookies. AND then I'm going for a nap.

BUT I did get the floors vaccumed and washed.

SQOB
How often do you wash your floors?
Mine get washed when ever I start to stick to the floor. ;)

6 comments:

nancy said...

Oh Sharon, you did that Meme earlier this month. I think you need to start drinking heavily right now - TGIF!!!!!!

We also bought a box of those GG mint cookies last week - yum.

My floors got swept today!! I sweep as often as I can, vacuum at least weekly if not more, but my love affair with the SWJ really only happens every other week or so, that or until my kids tell me to wash the floor as they wipe off their feet. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Kalan Porter - ick.

BeachMama said...

mmm.... Johnny Depp.....

Ehem. You can buy pies too ;)
As for washing my floors, well that is not usually my job. So, I do them when I can't wait any longer. They do get vacuumed twice a week or more if there is company, but the washing is usually longer in between.

Anna

Silver Creek Mom said...

I thought so but was too LAZY to look. But I changed my answer and about the drinking too late already had my first glass...hic! I just wish I was in a nice resturant in MONTREAL having it with you. And the rest of the gals!

We would have a hoot. HIC!

Anna I knew we can buy pies but I just spent $60.00 getting 2 cakes...NO Fing way I'm buying pies on top of that.

I'm going to need to get plastered to survie the next 2 days....I'm coming over Anna!

Notice I'm ignoring the Kalan snub!

Running2Ks said...

Ack, how did I forget Johnny Depp on mine? Somebody slap me for that one.

I don't clean, I Swiffer ;) And I mop weekly or more often if there are spills. I don't vacuum much--most rooms are wood flooring here.

BTW, Love your answers.

tomama said...

I bet Ian H is not used to being on a hottie list. But it's so true! But wait, where is David Beckham? You forgot him from your list!

Silver Creek Mom said...

Never thoguht David was hot...Now Orlando Bloom is and I did forget him. I want to tossle his hair.

LOL