About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Humour for the day...Too Funny!

I found this on a Friends site and thought I'd share it with you ...So enjoy and I will blog later.

Have a good day all... Started out raining here and now it's Snowing like crazy here. Awww Fall in Canada!

THINGS YOU'D LIKE TO SAY OUT LOUD AT WORK:

1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of s--t.

2. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

3. How about never? Is never good for you?

4. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

5. I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to see it my way.

6. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

7. I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

8. I don't work here I'm a consultant.

9. It sounds like English, but I can't understand a damn word you're saying.

10. Ahhh...I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again...

11. I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid.

12. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.

13. I have plenty of talent and vision; I just don't give a damn.

14. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

15. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.

16. Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

17. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.

18. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

19. What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?

20. I'm not being rude, you're just insignificant.

21. It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off.

22. And your crybaby whiny-assed opinion would be...?

23. Do I look like a people person?

24. This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

25. I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.

26. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.

27. If I throw a stick, will you leave?

28. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.

29. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.

30. Wait! Wait! I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.

31. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.

32 Can I trade this job for what's behind door #1?

33. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

34. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?

35. Chaos, panic, and disorder---my work here is done.

36. How do I set a laser printer to stun?

37. I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted a salary.

38. Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

39. Oh I get it... like humor... but different.

4 comments:

Sunny said...

This is so freaking funny!!!!

LMAO- How TRUE!!!

If only we COULD!!!

Someday I WILL!!!

Marla said...

This is too funny Sharon - I love it because I got my sense of humour from Sarcasm R Us.

It's not on the list, but when I used to work (I mean in a suit at a business place) and my co-workers would ask if I wanted to go for a beer after work, I'd always say "No, I have better things to do with people I really like."

And, I will share this with you because this just happened - I ran into an old co-worker about two hours ago, and she told me that one of the older employees had an aneurysm last night, and was about to be taken off life support today. After expressing tsk tsking, I did say rather thoughtlessly but truthfully - "That's why I left that place to start a family and have a good life. I couldn't imagine growing old and dying there."

Silver Creek Mom said...

OH marla...That old foot jumped right on up into that mouth...Boy If Ihad a penny for everytime I did that I could HIRE a housekeeper. LOL!

But the worst of it is; it's SOOO true!

Running2Ks said...

I do NOT miss working for money.