“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Just a quickie

OK get your minds out of the gutter for just a sec will ya's

I have to hurry up and write this post, start a fire, make supper for the kids (BOXED mac and Cheese) ANd get dressed for an evening out with MY MAN! Yes it's supper at the Lac Lemay Hilton paid for by Jack's company! Looking forward to this soo much I had to go out and buy and new top (Ok I ordered it from my company!) and new shoes. I was going to get understand and boring black shoes but then theses called to me...And once I saw them, I was HOOKED! NO seduced. I just had to have them. Once I had them on the other lady there said HONEY They are AWESOME on you...And I said well if you say so then I must HAVE THEM. LOL! I tried to get some swanky jewerely too but nothing gabbed me. That's ok, I have some cool earrings and that's enough adornment with these shoes.

So do you like them? I figure they dress up the black and red I'm wearing tonight.


SQOB
And thanks Marla for my last one....

Have you ever seen something you JUST HAD TO HAVE?

Over and OUT!

5 comments:

BeachMama said...

Love the shoes!!!!!! Need a photo of the full outfit now though :D

Anna

twinmomplusone said...

va va voom!

have a great time and give us details, a pic would be great too ;)

oh and to answer your question: my hubby, really, and that was 19 years ago, yikes

Sunny said...

Only ones i can say would beat those would be same style but zebra or tiger or leopard print!!

Had to have............ LOTS of things- but most recently- my darling Hubby-Paulius.

Next on my list- a black leather mini-dress and the body to go with it.....coming in May hopefully in time for my anniversary!!!

nancy said...

Oooh la la!!! Hot shoes Sharon!!

I can't answer your question, there isn't enough space on the internet for me to even start.

I too would love to see a pic of the whole fancy package all dolled up.

Marla said...

I'm all over the shoes.

And I had to have a three hundred pound cement lawn ornament that looks like a little baby girl for my birthday. It looks great in my living room, because I don't have a lawn and I don't want to put it outside anyway.