About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Just for FUN!

Christmas Meme.

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? BOTH One with Bailey's and one with Rum

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Yes

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Yes

4. Do you hang mistletoe? yes

5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually have things up and running by the 18th of Dec. Outside lights by the 1sr of Dec.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Turkey and Gravy with Potatoes....Don't eat gravy any other time of year.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Watching my Brother and Sisters open gifts and then all of eating till we were sick. We still do! LOL!

7B. Favorite memory as an adult? Watching my kids open their gifts and see the JOY when they first come downstairs and see the packages. LOVE THAT!

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?What? Don't burst my bubble here!

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? NOpe Christmas day. Although while were at my BIL and SIL last Christmas we did it Christmas Eve. With my BIL being a Minister it's hard to open them in the morning. We had munchies and it was great!

10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? Shortbread of course.

11. Snow! Love it at Christmas. BIG Fluffy Flakes!

12. Can you ice skate? Only forward...can't stop!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Either my Barbie winnibego or my Plastic Stereo that I still have.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays? relaxing with family!

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Don't have one....Like them all!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? hard to say....Having family and friends around and just being happy.

17. What tops your tree? Angel

18. Which do you prefer Giving gifts or Receiving gifts?

GIVING! Love spreading love around.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? Frist Noel and Silent Night and Of COURSE White Christmas by BING! that's my favorite Holiday movie too!

20. Candy Canes! Not fond of them.

OK the gremlins got this and I did it again. Something about a tag not closed...LIKE I know what that is!

So have fun and I'll update you on the Performances later.

2 comments:

Running2Ks said...

This fellow gift-giver loves your answer to Number 1. Keep warm!

nancy said...

Gonna do this...soon..!