About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Can you believe it's already here? I finially feel satisfied at what I got my kids for Christmas. I restrianed myself and I think I did much better. I do tend to spoil them this time of year.

Miranda is now ok with the sleepover although she still doesn't understand. Whatever! She got her hair cut SHORT last night it sort of shocked her. She looks too cute but she hates it. I warned her but I guess she has to learn MOMMY still KNOWS best! LOL!

Nathan is behaving like an angel these days. Maybe it's the Christmas Spirit...I hope it lasts all year.

NOW Jack, we have to work on. He's the bah HUMBUG in our house. I hope he humours up soon. I guess he will after Christmas Eve Service. It always puts him in a better mood. PLUS having the week off doesn't hurt either.

SO I'm off to move toys, Wrap gifts, Send off those few last minute cards, Buy some food and beer in case of a snow storm.
Wouldn't it be great to be snowed in, infront of a fire for a day or two. Call me nutty but I love that!

Sorry about the RED it's a festive Colour and I'm festive today. AGK Sorry about your eyes. ;)

NO SQOB
JUST

MERRY CHIRSTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

KEEP IT WITH THE FAMILY!

5 comments:

Marla said...

Merry Christmas, earlybird.

BeachMama said...

In case we don't see you before, have a Merry, Merry Christmas!

Hugs,
Anna

nancy said...

Savour every moment with your family...Merry Christmas!

tomama said...

Happy holidays!

AGK said...

It's OK...it won't KILL me, but well...the whole blindness thang I might hold you responsible for ;)