About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Found You!

I must blog to much or spend too much time reading blogs.

But everytime I sneak of to read one or two or to write my own, Nathan seems to find me. He's like some sort of blogging superhero with a bell that rings in his head..."Wait! Mommy's gone and she is not here to do my every beck and call, I must find her! Those evil blogs have taken her again....No worries Mommy I will save you!"

My little superhero does not have to look all over his xray vision leads him immediately to the upstairs office with the fast computer!

While I sit engrossed in my evil blogwriting about him or Mir or Jack or reading what my co conspirators are doing, I hear the footsteps on the stairs, ( I think Egads He has found me I must hurry and finish this) I hear him tip toe into the room(Oh no he's found me doing my blogging thing again) and then I hear "Found You! Mommy you reading the computer again. Mommy you should come downstairs and help me build a train track, or get me some milk. " Or I hear the words that make me shutter when I'm writing a blog. "Mommy let me help you!"
Ack NO! Don't touch! It's MINE! You can't read yet! Nathan No don't hit that key....

Foiled again.

And saved till that evil blog thing take over my mind and I am compelled to write once more!

SQOB
What's your nasty little secert?

5 comments:

DaniGirl said...

I'm really a 57 year old Russian spy.

nancy said...

I used to be a man.

Sunny said...

I really work for the CIA

twinmomplusone said...

I have 3 nipples.

Anonymous said...

Coins are my passion. I love to look at them and hold. I think about the history of the coin in hand. Who used it at one time? Where has it been? Did this Morgan dollar actually participate in a poker game in the old west? Did someone get shot for cheating? Its fascinating when you consider this type question. So much history in a litle piece of metal.