About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Making a complaint

It did not go well yesterday. She went to talk to him alone. NOT what I told her to do. And he took control and apoligized and then in the next breath said well that's the way I am. SO he is not going to stop. After her RCM exam, We go to the school and make a complaint.

The Harassment stops today!

5 comments:

Marla said...

Good for you both. School with a warning that your next call is to the police.

I'll be thinking about you all day.

andrea said...

OMG! I am just reading about this today. How awful you both must be feeling. As the mom of two young girls, I pray that they remember everything we've tried to teach them.

Ugh.

Running2Ks said...

I am so glad--so very glad you are getting this resolved. What a horrible violation to have happened!

Pete said...

This made me so angry Sharon. I'm sorry this happened to your daughter. Good for you for taking charge and teaching her how to stand up for herself. :)

And I'm sorry, but I have to say this:
About this boyfriend of her's, this is the part that burns me the most!

"The boyfriend is very hurt she didn't fight"? - that his 94 lb girlfriend didn't defend HERSELF! HE is mad at HER???
WHAT!!!
Did I read that right?

I would sit down and have a talk with that kid about what is expected of him as a "boyfriend"

He should have stuffed that kid in a locker!

Sorry... maybe I've said too much. My 2cents.

I hope everything went OK at the school.
Pete

BeachMama said...

Sharon, I didn't get my call for back up ;)

I do hope that your meeting went well at the school today and that they did indeed listen to you.

I do also have to support Pete in his comments on the boyfriend being mad. Although I always (and still do) take care of myself, i would have expected my boyfriend to have stood up for me too.

Anna - anxiously awaiting the word on how it went.