About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Word Cloud



Here's my word cloud like Twinmom, Dani and Nancy....Very cool I must say.

Since my back is out today...this is all I can do....Must have been that whole bunches of nothing I did yesterday that did it.

SQOB
What do you do for a muscle spasam?

6 comments:

twinmomplusone said...

love those word clouds, neat to see what words we use often

muscle spasm: Robaxacet and Advil together and a heated pad, light stretches too

hope yours goes away soon

BeachMama said...

ACK!! Massage Therapy! That has worked for me the last two times I threw out my back. Otherwise, the Robaxacet/Advil mix that TwinMom suggests usually works too.

Hope you feel better soon :)

Anna

nancy said...

Your word cloud looks great!!!

Hope your back is better soon, real soon.

Pete said...

SQOB is officially a real word now!
I love the way it sounds.

I say it like, "skwuuaabbb"

Go ahead, try it! It's fun! :)

Silver Creek Mom said...

And how else would you say it? LMAO! Thanks for stopping by Pete..>missed ya!

nancy said...

And to think I just kept reading it with the letters - ess, cue, oh, bee - and now I get to say "skwuuaabbb"