About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Out of the mouth of Nathan

Nathan why is there a plastic fork down the heat grate?
T did it.
T did it?
Yes.
Why did T put a plastic fork down the grate?
I dunno.
What happened Nathan?
Well I was throwing it at him and he didn't catch it and it bounced off of him and fell down the grate.
I see so that makes it T's fault?
Yes, he could have caught it you know.

Sigh the logic of a 4 year old.

Today we are off to gym and swim. I hope Nathan will do gym this week and not just swim.

I won't be here for most of Dani's tea party. Darn it all. And I drink tea all the time. So stop by and ask her a question and have a cuppa tea for me. If ti is anything like Nancy blog orgy we'll have a hoot! Let's hope RDJ Stays dressed this time.

SQOB
How long does it take you to write check spelling and grammer for your blog? As you can see sometime I don't catch everything. My spell check does not work for my blog and I'm too lazy to write it in word and copy and paste it here. I only get a few minutes a day.

No comments: