About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Dani's Questions Answered

For some reason today Blogger won't let me change the DATE and TIME I started this blog so It would post as the newtest post.

So PLEASE scroll down to March 3rd to read my carefully thought out answer.

You now may continue with the program.

3 comments:

nancy said...

won't work if you go into edit and change it under more options?

BeachMama said...

good post Sharon, I would have to think about it for sure. You still have the opportunities to go and persue those dreams you speak of, there are at-home programs or go to school programs. Some are more costly than the others. I konw they are out there as I am trying to enroll my Mother ;) She too is a natural decorator and I am trying to let her know that it is never too late!

twinmomplusone said...

oh Sharon, great post, would have to think long and hard before answering that question myself, life definitely never brings you down the paths one anticipates, its how you deal with it all that matters in the end

as for your dreams, NEVER say its too late cause it never is, once your dreams are gone, then what do you have to look forward to?

I for one, still have so many things I want to do and explore, I keep seeing myself as one of those excentric old ladies taking oil painting classes or going cross-country skiing or going for a art history degree or playing piano before a crowd, etc, etc. I may never achieve them all, but the possibilities are always there!

take care