About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I MISSED IT!

I have nothing to talk about, or so I thought

Nothing at all.

OR so I thought.

Yesterday was my one year anniversay of Blogging! I didn't think I would last the year. Thought no one would read or come here with a cuppa something and see what Sharon was writing! Or care about waht I was saying. So Happy Anniversary one day late to me! Over the last year I have complained ALOT! Celebrated ALOT! And learned alot about blogging! I've also learned alot about myself. I learned I like to figure things out in writing although I'm not good at writing a journal. (takes to long) And I think fast which makes me type fast and MAKE BIG TYPO'S! I'm sure Nancy, my dear friend, has found every one! I learned that alot of my friends that I have met like to blog and I have to send out a big THANK YOU to Danigirl for introducing me to this world. Didn't know it exsisted before she send out an email and told all her friends what she was up to. SO World I may not be very popular or very thought provoking but I AM HERE AND I AM BLOGGING!

Now

Have a Cup on me. And read on what I had orginally wrote.

This is what I have been doing.

I just spent the last 3 days reading posts and trying to get my house in order. My friend Barb is coming next weekend to stay and I'm having oodles of people over to see her. I love having parties! HI Barb! How many more sleeps?

I get to my taxes. (I haven't)

I am trying to think of a way to get $250.00 to pay for another pak for my buiness. I can't seem to save up the money! It's sort of a catch 22. I need the pak to sell the clothes to make the money but I have no money to buy the pak...You know the circle. I don't want to ask Jack for the money cause I know taxes are coming and he stresses over this every year! Guess I need to get some orders but that's hard at this time of year. Once April rolls around people tend to think about buying clothes for the summer then. Oh well maybe $250.00 will hit me on the head.

Miranda is on March break this week and has felt crappy most of it. Sore throat and stuff. BUT we did go shopping and have a blast. We found so many bargins she felt exhausted from the excitement! LOL! Jean for $6.00 a top for the same, a few other items and a winter coat for $10.00. I guess we had a good day!

I'm joining Curves next week. Jack said it's never a good time but I have to do something for my heatlh. My dr. was after me yesterday to loose weight again. He says He knows I always put myself 2nd. TIME to make time for me. He's right. OH yeah and I have a nasty itch in places we ain't gonna talk about.

It's Beautiful today. The type of day I want to get outside and have fun. I wish some of my MOM friends were around. I'd have a playgroup and the kids could slide! And well me too.

Well Not alot going on in this head. So I guess I'll quit boring you, if you read this far you doing good.

SQOB
Have any questions you'd like to ask me? Maybe I could write a whole blog on it.
Common' give it a try, see what you get!

13 comments:

Barb said...

Don't be getting the house in order for me...I am bringing the hurricane! I have no questions..but only 8 more sleeps!
Barb

twinmomplusone said...

Happy Bloganniversary Sharon! I for one like to keep up to date with what's going on in your world!
Great for you for joining Curves, something for yourself for a change, keep at it girl!

can't think of a question right now, later...

hugs

Mark (Lord of the Idiots) said...

Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many future years of "blogged" bliss....

DaniGirl said...

Happy Blog Anniversary, Sharon. Wow, a year already?

Okay, here's a question for you: think back to your last year of high school. How different is your life right now than what you would have imagined at that age? And if you could give your high-school self one piece of advice, what would it be?

nancy said...

Happy B(log)irthday!!!

Question - what do you want to be doing FOR YOURSELF and your family (separately and together) 5 years from this date.

Silver Creek Mom said...

Good Questions you two.

Two I will have to pnder seriouly before I reply.

I'm all excited now, Something to think about!

Hope said...

Happy anniversary.
Question: what was one life changing moment for you? Why?

BeachMama said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Question: If you weren't a SAHM, what would you be doing?

Hugs & See you soon :)

THETHINKINGSQUARE said...

I have to ask you what a pak is? Happy Anniversary! Keep up the great musing.

Silver Creek Mom said...

Think

It's not a spelling mistake, as some might think, it is the way Weekenders spells PACK, which is a selection of clothes that I buy to show the customer.

Hope that clears that up.

Thanks for asking!

Shelley said...

Well, happy anniversary! And you sell Weekenders - cool. I was a co-ordinator several years ago, and still love buying. I'm looking forward to the Open House my co-ordinator is having soon - that new Joy or Jazz line, or whatever it is looks awesome.

Hope said...

So no post since the anniversary, are you taking your annual blogcation?

Pete said...

Happy BA Sharon (blog anniversary)! Sorry I missed it. I didn't make it a year, but I'm glad you did, and you're still at it. Even though I have no time to write anymore. I still love to read yours. :)

OK, here is my question. How many friends have you made through blogging in one year?