About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Outta the mouth of Nathan

While sitting in Church drawing yesterday, Nathan describes to me his drawing.

"Mommy this is a man."
"This is his hair like daddy's all over his body." (lots of hair LOL)
"This is his arms"
"This is his legs."
"This is his heart."
"But I can't draw his Blood Vessels that attach to the heart, could you do it for me?"

Amazing he even know what they are and not call them Blood veins or something else. LOL! Must be all the Discovery t.v. I let him watch.

5 comments:

Mark (Lord of the Idiots) said...

I too love the Discovery Channels and try to get Tyler to watch as much as possible. They learn more on there than at school (at least down here).

BeachMama said...

Funny, I hadn't thought about putting Discovery on, but I should try it out now and then :) Good going Nathan!

Hope said...

I love those little sponge brains.
Just soakin up the world. So did ya get it right?

Silver Creek Mom said...

LOL I think so although he did say you could only see them in hands.

nancy said...

Cardiologist in training? Very cute!!