About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Since I really didn't have anything I wanted to talk about today. Although a few ideas are stewing. I thought I would do this meme. I like doing them.


ONCE I'm going to lie my way through one just to see the response.

Tagged by Beachmom!

3 things you wish for:
1. Organized house
2. Thinner me
3. A VW TDI Passat!

3 things you would do to/for yourself if there was no one to judge you (or if you had the guts!):
1. Jump on a plane and go somewhere without a plan!
2. Have Liposuction on my tummy (Don't have the money for this so it ain't happening)
3. Go back to univserity and get a degree in liberal arts. (Way too scared for this one)

3 bad habits you have:
1. Boredom snacking in the afternoon
2. Bite my nails when driving
3. leaving garbage in theVan. I call it the Crumbmobile

3 insecurities you feel:
1. Everyone notices the spots on my eyelids
2. That people thing I am boring now that I am a Mom. Right with you here Anna!
3. That I am fat. I know I am and I want a sure fire way to loose it without working to hard.

3 talents/skills you wish you had:
1. That I was an athlete, naturally. That I loved to run. Hate it.
2. That I could draw,Faces people and get the inner them to come out.
3. That I could sing, and people would stop and listen. Here with you ANNA!

3 things you would do if you had more time:
1. paint in my studio
2. Read more blogs (I'm sure I missing a good one out there)
3. Go back to school

3 things that bring you peace/relaxation:
1. Reading in the bathtub
2. Talking with friends and having a cup of tea
3. Shopping for books with an unlimited budget

3 things that spark your creativity:
1. Reading my home decorating mags. OH what I could do with money!
2. going to a museum. Haven't done that in years!
3. Watching my kids.

Tag You're it!

2 comments:

BeachMama said...

Either you are lying about the liposuction or the wanting to draw. Cause I know you can draw!!! And I didn't figure you for a lipo ;)

Hope you are having a great day!!

Silver Creek Mom said...

LOL Your Right I am lieing about the lipo...Not something I want. You caught me Anna...

Darn.