About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Spring Cleaning

Sorry people. I haven't had much time to blog these days. I have a Friend coming for the weekend this weekend and I'm using her as a kick start to my spring cleaning. OK I only ever spring clean every 5 years or so but GOSH my carpet in the playroom needed it. 3 more sleeps Barb!

I have been working on the answers to some of the questions you left me in the last blog. Man I didn't think they would be that tough, but they are. I want to give honest answers and I tend to go off on tangents so , I am writing this slowly and I will post the first one WHEN I get the chance to revise it.


SQOB
Here's a question for ya, since you all have nothing better to do.

What would you call yourself if you had to change your name? And while your at it come up with a new one for me. It would be cool to see what you'd all call me, and BITch is out. Sorry.

Hope, thanks for reminding me I have fans here ;0 ) and I have negeleted them. No Blogcation for me. I wish!

More to come.

8 comments:

Hope said...

I think I would chose a First Nations Cree name. ( to honour my granddaughter)I'll have to think about it.

nancy said...

is some part of your question missing?

Call me Bond, James Bond. That or Witchy-Poo. You pick.

Silver Creek Mom said...

??? NO I don't think so. Whadda talking about?

nancy said...

It's there now. The last 2 times I looked only half your question seemed to be there, disappearing in mid-sentence. But it's there now!!!

THETHINKINGSQUARE said...

After reading that you were spring cleaning I felt a little guilty but it passed quickly!!

Silver Creek Mom said...

Werid nancy.

Usually spring cleaning is just a passing thought here. BUT I have been bothered by that carpet for months. THE only carpet in the whole house I might add.

Mark (Lord of the Idiots) said...

I tell ya....just drag everything over to the nearest closet and cram it all in....they will never know and you will have a lot of free time to do other things..... As far as the name challenge..I would have to go with George Costanza and choose "Buck Naked" as my new name......

Silver Creek Mom said...

Hello BUCK. My name is George! Nice to meet you.