About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Funny Stuff First

Nathan Chronicle (gonna have to start numbering these)
Sitting in Church yesterday, Nathan was studing the statue of Jesus up on the alter.

N "Mom who's that?"

M "It's Jesus "

He studies it a few more moments and says:

N "I don't like the beard. He shoud shave it. BUT the hair is cool, he has Rock and Roll hair!" he says this while swingin' his head like flipping hair!

Moral...Jesus ROCKS!
You never know LMAO!

Philemon Wrights Production of Beauty and this Beast starts this week. I can't wait to see this. Miranda has been saying how horrible it will be but she does that alot. They never have enough time to prepare and they have to have it done before MAY! School ends every shortly for them. They always seem to pull it off in the end. Her goal this year was to have a speaking part which she has. It's not a hug role but she is still a main character.
Their first dress reheresal went well. When she walked out in her French Maid outfit and number of the guys stopped talking. And many came up after and said she looked (their words) " HOT!" LOL! and the gentleman who play Lumiere did a double take and when he was waiting for a lighting cue he tells her "Your SEXY!" She was very pleased with this. Her Dad wasn't . LMAO!

Wish her and her Cast luck all.

Pictures to come as soon As I can.

4 comments:

Mark (Lord of the Idiots) said...

Good Luck...Hope the production goes well. I too prefer a hockey game to baseball but can't afford hockey down here. Have all the games on Satellite and am a closet Oiler fan living here in Stars country. One thing you might find amusing. From our seats at the baseball game, we could see down into the owners box and he and his wife were sitting there watching the game. On the floor, was a tv and when I zoomed in with my camera I could see he was watching Hockey! The AVS had already beaten the Stars earlier that day so he was watching some other game. Guess he likes hockey too.

Silver Creek Mom said...

Hilirous! I bet eveyone is a hockey fan this time of year.

I hope the production goes well too.

moe said...

See me with the fingers in my ears and the blindfold over my eyes? I don't want to hear people call my teen sexy. I don't want to see her in something sexy. And if my husband heard that, she'd be lookin sexy in the emergency room as they restart his heart. We're big in denial.

You're such a cool mom. Can't wait to see pictures.

Tell her to break a leg!

BeachMama said...

Nathan is hilarious! I will have to tell that story to my Dad and my little Sis, they will get a kick out of it.

Well, Miranda is a sexy girl, costume or no costume. Jack will have to get used to it. This is just the beginning!!!! Hope everything goes well, looking forward to the pics.