About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Not fair

That one so young has to leave this world. That one so young was taken from us because of a error in judgement and it's called an accident.

The wake tonight was on of the worst things I have ever experienced in my 42 years on this planet. I never want to go to one of these again. There was NO reason for this. None what so ever. He could be playing hockey right now. Instead his family is standing in a room crying with every one that has come in to pay respects. The young people in small hockey jerseys is heartbreaking. They Loved this little person. We all did. There were pictures of this loving family all over. And of this young boy, cause that 's what he is a boy, someone's baby.

My heart aches.
My eyes are sore.
How can I help the family heal what I know is not possible to.
No child should leave this world like this or before a parent.

I apoligise for all this. I need to deal with Trevor's death somehow and this is theonly thing I can think of for now.

Go and Hug and kiss your kids, they are the light of this world.
Pray for the family. They will need it tomorrow when he is layed to rest.

10 comments:

twinmomplusone said...

too many tragedies close to home lately

prayers sent to you all

Marla said...

I'm sorry Sharon.

Blogging makes you care about people you don't know.

nancy said...

Hugs.

Northern Mom said...

Life is very unfair....
Hugs to you....
Barb

THETHINKINGSQUARE said...

Please except my condolences to you at this difficult time. Take Care

moe said...

It's so sad to think of the family and friends who will miss him so much.

My prayers are with you and their family too.

Hope said...

I having being send prayers since I heard.
A friend of mine lost her infant son many years ago.
I told her that I would not pretend I knew what to do, but I would anything she asked. She told me later that's what she needed to hear.
When talk about her son months and even years later she would say... I know your tired of hearing this .....
and I would say, I will listen forever.
She told me later it is exactly what she needed, someone to say we will stumble through this together.

I am so sorry, and yes I will hug them all

Silver Creek Mom said...

Hope what a wonderful thing to say. May I use that the next time I see the mom?

I would listen to stories about Trevor forever. He'll always be in my heart like one of my own.

Thank you. It's what I needed to hear to be able to help.

Hugs

BeachMama said...

Thoughts and Prayers and many hugs your way.

andrea said...

:(

{{hugs}}