About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

5 things I could be doing

I could be going to to bed. But it's cold without Jack!

I could be reading...if my eyes weren't so tired.

I could be putting laundry away....nah!

I could be eating chips...but I'm blogging insteads (pats herself on the back)

I could be watching Lost with Miranda and her friend but I'm afraid of being sucked in. (YES I'm Chicken)

Good night.

6 comments:

Mark (Lord of the Idiots) said...

You don't watch LOST? Are you nuts? There is the root of all your problems right there! Good grief woman....start watching the reruns this summer and catch up!

twinmomplusone said...

hubby bought the whole LOST series figuring we'll catch up by watching them all at one point, probably when teh kids are all grown up and moved out ;)

tomama said...

Good for you - blogging often floats high on my to do list too.

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»