About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Awww warm

Quick post....

Slept with the Window OPEN all night.

Even withthe pollen as high as it is...I did it anyways.

It felt good!

Yes people it's finally warm enough to do that.

I know some do it all winter but I can't.

SO Summer is Offically here.

4 comments:

THETHINKINGSQUARE said...

I love to wake up to the sounds of summer. It's nice to have the windows open.

Hope said...

I love those nights when fresh air can pour in, it's a little bit brisk and the quilt is so cozy. Enjoy, we do not have these yesr round as some do.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»