About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, May 15, 2006

FIVE!

I've beent agged by Nancy...RIGHT ON and I almost missed it! I've been so busy but I'm taking today to catch up on my blogging buds....

So here we go with 5's

Five things in my fridge
1. Salad fxinin's
2. Condiments
3. Pasta salad left over from yesterday
4. Milk...tons of milk
5. Containers I'm afraid to look into! (can you tell I hate to clean my fridge)

Five things in my closet
1. Clothes...that should be givin away.
2. Jewerly (don't get excited I'm a CHEAP jewerly collector)
3. SHOES and BOOTS! I was thinking I needed some new ones for the summer.
4. Clean lanudry in the basket
5. Dirty laundry in a basket and OH Yeah jack's Clothes

Five things in my purse
1. wallet
2. lipstick ( that I very seldom use, although new)
3. calandar (just incase someone wants to book a party)
4. Epi Pen for Nathan
5. my cell phone

Five things in my car (van or crumbmobile)
1. box of tissue (Clean and in the door dirty)
2. CDs (Beauty and the Beast; Miranda was praticing and MY ROCK CLASSICS! )
3. Gum
4.Gronaola bars incase of low sugar THAT"S ME!
5. Dust...sadly I need to dust the van. SIGH!

Well i might blog about my dull yet fast life later...Have to shower, Find a sitter and get to the bank to send in a order.

OH the lives of the poor and famous!

AND
I tagged Mark( not sure if you want your BLOG posted to I just hope you read it) Hope, and Moe and Marla
Off I run!

3 comments:

Hope said...

Gotcha. I'll get on it

Krazzy K said...

You got Tagged too! LoL. Nancy got Northern Mom and Northern mom Got me!! I guess thats why it's called TAG! Ha ha. Well the granola bars are a good idea. if I had to design A car.. there would be a GIANT fridge. (you cant tell me no one gets the munchies in the car.. if no one did, they wouldn't have fast foods and drive thrus.)

Mark (Lord of the Idiots) said...

Mission Accomplished. I have complied with your tag. Have a good one!