About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ramblings of this and that.

I don't have alot to say so I will keep it short.

Allergy season cause me great pain...SO I'm getting headaches and sinus meds. Lovery.

Miranda is back to almost normal and not too grouchy. She is dealing with the ending of the play a lot better than last year. She says they all are.

Nathan has been crabby but he has been going to bed late and getting up early. He is still sleeping YEAH!

I have pictures of Swim but I have to download them....Please do not adjust your set.

I have to burn copies of the play for the drama teacher. Gotta start that today.

I have my nephew every Wednesday now till Miranda starts to watch them in June. His regular sitter has breast cancer. So sad.

Miranda is going to Parliment Hill today on a school field trip. She excited she may get to see a real politaician. He Dad is on in our little muncipality but that doesn't count!

T's 16 birthday is this weekend and we are getting ready for the party. I hope alot of people come it would be fun.

Off to get breakfast...maybe one day I'll write something important. ; )

No comments: