About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Candy Swap! I got MINE!

I got MINE!And it came all the way from Hawaii. Thanks Kailani!




Here's my package fresh from the post office where I had to go and get it my special surprise.




I love that CANDY was written right on the box. I'm surprised that no one stole it.
I tried to get a picture of the postmark but it wasn't very clear to my eyes let alone the camera.



Here's MOI opening it and ooowwwwing and awwwing at the lusious treats that awaited me inside. It was hard not to gobble them up!




A close up of my Treats that all have HAWAII OR Island Princess written on them. Love that.

And let me just say they are freakin' AWESOME!
I've had one chocolate and I put the rest of that box in the freezer and the other stuff for a PMS emergency. (ok change that I've had a couple more cause I'm thinking about them and writing this. )
My kids want one but Nathan does NOT like nuts and Miranda can't find them.
MUAHAHAHAHA!
Yes I'm an evil mom.

Mine all mine I say.

7 comments:

twinmomplusone said...

yummm, macademia and chocolate, you hit the jackpot, enjoy and maybe leaev one aside for when I come visit ;)

Krazzy K said...

Oh those look soo good! Miranda is very smart and she will find them sooner or later. So the heck with Saving them. Eating them and Enjoy it!

Hugs

Hope said...

luv the macademias! enjoy.

Farm Mommy Kirsten said...

I also got my package on Friday and wow, what an amazing treat! I wrote about it in my blog too but haven't figured out how to do pics yet. Enjoy that yummy stuff!

Farm Mommy Kirsten said...

I also got my package on Friday and wow, what an amazing treat! I wrote about it in my blog too but haven't figured out how to do pics yet. Enjoy that yummy stuff!

tomama said...

Oh wow! I so should have signed up for this!

andrea from the fishbowl said...

Wow... that's a great haul!
Woo hoo!