About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Kitchen Fridge Meme

I've been tagged by the fun loving and beautiful Twinmom to take a picture of your fridge and do a Meme. So here it is.


DSCN2390.jpg

I guess I coulda shut the bread box. AND What is that Plastic bag doing up there. I should look before I take pictures.

What's on it...

PICTURES!

Of my

Kids,
Neices and nephews,
Friends,
Fridge magnets
Papers from Miranda's school.
OH and a receipt from the school from Miranda's trip to Stratford in Septmeber.

DSCN2391.jpg

Here the freezer part, pictures of Beauty and the Beast that I will take down soon. Well after the the BIG fete that is coming up. I hope she doesn't read my blog. ;)

MY favorite Magnet is one that says I'm expecting a birght ieda any minute. And I'm still waiting.

I covered the fridge in pictures cause the darn thing was rusting. BADLY. And it's still working so I could justify buying a new one. This one is only 15 yrs old. BUT the day is coming when it will be a NICE stainless steel fridge with a bottom mount freezer.

So I'm supposed to tag a few people...hummm let's see... Marla Hope, Mark, Yes Mark your camera seems done for DUDE, but give it a try and see it it works. Farm Mommy Kirsten, And anyone else who pops by and I haven't gotten around to linking too yet...

SQOB

Do you have a dream Fridge...Mine would be filled with very cool drinks,Unfatting low calorie junk food and a stud NOT in a Speedo to serve them to me. ;)

4 comments:

twinmomplusone said...

thanks for playing along SCM!

boy are you ever a people person, look at all those pics on your fridge, cool!!

Dream fridge: filled with great, healthy foods bought by someone else and prepared by someone else that only needs reheating ;)AND a section with really cool drinks ready to go

and, ahem, fun-loving and beautiful, you made me blush now ;)

BeachMama said...

I love your fridge. It is always fun to look at the pics :) Would have never known it was rusting, you didn't have to say ;).

Mine would be full, all the time, no need for shopping, whatever you want would already be there. (And a hot server wouldn't be bad either).

Hope said...

tag received, busy weekend.

Farm Mommy Kirsten said...

Hey, just saw that you tagged me for the fridge thing - and I was just staring at mine today thinking it looked like it needed to have its picture taken. Can you email me and teach me how this picture linking thing works? New at all this blogging stuff!