About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Bras, Vacations, and FUN!

It's a quiet Saturday morning here and I was out shopping by myself yesterday. Did rather well. Got myself a new swim suit that actaully fits and looks good, well as good as it can on a woman who is not small and not 18 anymore. It was $70.00 but 40% off so I payed $40.00 love a deal. I needed some new bra's too and one store in the mall is renovating so I got these for a great price.



DSCN2569.jpg

Aren't they colourful? Most of them were $5.00 but one was $8. and I bought Miranda 2 too. So for $40.00 I got 6 Bra's. Northren Mom will be so proud that I got cute not standard white, black or beige. Hey B what do you think? You see she has a bee in her bonnet about Large Chested woman who do not get Pretty Bra's. She's a large woman and she seems to find the prettiest darn bra's. I follow her lead. ;)

We are to plan our holidays today, OR So I'm told. Jack left early to help his Borther fix his car this morning and I KNOW when he gets back he is going to say...let me do the potatoes first, weeding that is, NO WAY. Booking that vacation now. Should have been done in May.

We want to see this - href="http://www.mirvish.com/spamalot" target="_new">Spamalot


















http://www.scenechanges.com/shaw.htm


and then pop down to see this -
Canadian "Horseshoe" Falls

Copy of Horseshoefromskylon.jpg (42857 bytes)

length of brink: 2600 feet

height: 167 feet


And do this - http://www.torontozoo.com/

For Nathan, he asked if we could go to a zoo sometime becasue he has only seen Dog and cats, cows and horses, chickens, toad, frogs, deer, etc... The list is long but he wants to see different animals. LOL!

Now all I have to do is to pin Jack down.

This will all be done the 2nd week of August. Miranda has agress to take the summer turtorial to get a better mark in her advanced math 436. And I hve my Weekenders Fashion show and a course. Then a party at my sisters and then we are off.

Miranda is so looking forward to seeing the Falls and the plays. So am I!

Woo hoo!

This could be our last family vacation. Miranda will be going off to college in a year and This is Nathan's last summer as a little boy who has not gone to school. IN a few weeks he will be 5 and then off to school.

My family is growing up.

7 comments:

twinmomplusone said...

yep, pin that jack down and get that vacation going! You all deserve it!

that's what I wanted to do this year with the kids: Kingston-Toronto-Niagara, but home renos and a quick trip to Sin City, has had us postpone it

AND I LOVE THE BRAS!!! Northern Mom should be proud of yet another conversion.

Northern Mom said...

I am so not worthy of all this bra talk..I am wearing a plain beige on today.....Maybe I'll get them all together and blog about them!
Way to go!
Shop outside the box!!
Barb

Mark (Lord of the Idiots) said...

Bra Photos! You sneaky little Canuck Smut peddler!

I am going to photograph my Speedo collection as we speak....

Run! Run Fast!

Silver Creek Mom said...

Mark

At least I wasn't wearing them.

And as long as YOUR not in them

BRING IT ON

Smut...HA! You ain't seen nothin' yet.

;)

BeachMama said...

Love the bras!!! Great choices. Now did you get the matching undies?? Northern Mom would flip if you got the matching sets ;).

Get that vacation booked! You need and deserve it. I hope you have a great time!!

Marla said...

You will be within spitting distance of Casa Good. You must come by for Pocky and Bourbon.

M

Silver Creek Mom said...

We could meet for SOMETHING I'm sure.

;)

S