About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Quick Catch Up Post.

I feel crappy.

Ate something that gave me...ah umm...Intestional trouble.

Sucking back the pepto.

Miranda got her learners yesterday.....

She was thrilled.

Went out driving on the road with her father last night. She was nervous but had fun.

She was thrilled too that she got new red flats with bows...

T thtought she was funny, running around in them.

Nathan was a angel out shopping yesterday...

Although he can't understand why mommy wants to sleep and not be too far from the poreclain today.

I'm going back to bed.

EDIT TO ADD...the dogs ran off this morning. We always keep one tied but Nathan let them out. They came back with quills. I'm sure the porcupine has none left. They are going to have to be put down. Both of them. Jack's on his way. I feel sicker than I did earlier.

1 comment:

DaniGirl said...

Oh Sharon - I have tears in my eyes. I'm so so sorry about your furbabies.

((((hugs))))