About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Scenrio Number 1

OMG Max were Free!
You were so smart to sneak out behind Little Master.

Yeah Well Honestly I just had to go but this will do.

I'm so excited Friday... What should we catch? Hun ? What?

I don't know Max we're not as young as we used to be I don't think we can catch anything.

Oh Come on Friday! It'll be fun. Just like old times. You know The bush, The birds, little animals, the Swamp and those cool mud puddles..

Well Ok Max, Just for old time sake.

I wonder what is out there for us to catch...Look a rabbit...let go after...darn that thing is fast!

Max look at this ...Where did it go.. Should we dig it up?

Nah too much like work.

Oh a mud puddle, let's roll.

ROLL ROLL ROLL

Awww refreshing!

FRIDAY! LOOK AT THIS, It's not even moving away.

Max I don't like the look of this. I seem to remember something about this thing.

Oh common' Friday what could happen? We said we we're gonna chase something.

I don't know Max It's kinda prickely.

You go first Friday...I'll let you go First.

No You go.

Aww no Friday I'm too excited you grab it first and I get it 2nd.

Like one, two.

Ok ...

Kieyike!

Max I told you there was something wrong with that animal.

Well At least I don't have as many picky stuff as you.

Yeah well you told me to go first and I listened I thought you were smart.
BIG master is gonna hurt us. AND HE"S NOT GONNA BE HAPPY.

Shuttup Friday.

OK can't talk anyways. This is why they tie us up ya know.

Shuttup Friday.

OHHHH I got one on my paw! It hurts It hurts!

(Max is totally back to normal and Friday is still limping and has the odd quill come out but both have their appeites back.)

4 comments:

twinmomplusone said...

now that is FUNNY!!! The adventures of Max and Friday...more please!

Hope said...

We had a shepard and a Bouvier who corned a porcupine. The Bouv backed off after the first go round, The shephard kept on going after the darn thing.
Painful and expensive!!!!

BeachMama said...

Those crazy dogs :). At least they are somewhat back to their old selves. Maybe next time they won't run away when one is free? Naw, they're dogs, they'll run

Mark (Lord of the Idiots) said...

AAAAAAAAAAACHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!

Oh Great! Now I've got it! Thanks!