About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

And one more thing

Hi People

Mother on the edge of her seat again.

Yup that's me.

You think I'd have better and more important things to worry about in the course of my day

How the feed the world.

Stop a war or two.

Get Kids everything they need.

But nope this mom is worring about two things.

Miranda's audition for the December plays AND Nathan getting on and off the school bus ALONE tomorrow.

Miranda is an amazing actor but she can leave things abit late. Grant you she usually pulls it out of the fire at the last moment. BUT I'm not sure she can with this monolgue. It's a tough one. and she only started it last night and she had a week to prepare. SO Please people PLEASE send out positive vibes or prayers to her today as she does this audtion she so wants a great part, being it is her last year of high school. (oh they are doing a few plays by Neil Simon in December)I'm going to have indigestion all freakin day. Now imagine what I would be like if she were auditioning for something OUTSIDE of school or for her first play as a professional.

OK Hand the bottle now and not let me stop till she has been called.

And moving on to Nathan. Miranda has a PD day tomorrow (yes already) and Nathan has to go to school himself for the first time without Miranda to sit with and help him off the bus. It's nothing major and I'm sure he will be fine, but I still worry.

I'm such a MOM!

Now back to world hunger and stopping all the evils in the world.

Thank you.

1 comment:

THETHINKINGSQUARE said...

Worrying, I guess that's what Moms do best!