About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Dear Blogger

I'm sorry.

I really truely am.

But life has been crazy around here and I have no time for you.

I promise once I'm finished with my fall chores I will come back to you.

More often.

Daily maybe.

Once the snow has settled in and I don't feell like running around.

What have I got up my sleeve you ask?

Well for just this week:

Monday: Coffee in Ottawa with a friend I haven't seen in abit. Then back to finish the laundry I started and start patching holes in the walls of the room I'm redoing. (Yes I have the paint) Maybe get a coat of stain on the bookcases Jack built for in there. He wants them out of the basement so he can get the winters wood in. Sorta a good idea don't you think?

Tuesday: work in that room all day trying to get it ready for Primer. Plus any other thing that happens to show up.

Wednesday: Library day. And I may throw something else in at noon. We have to wait and see.

Thursday: ALL Day here working on above said room. Yes I will take pictures of the process. I think I have some already. Just no time to post them. Then off to Hull to parent/ teacher interviews. This is my last year doing this with Miranda. SIGH.

Friday: Miranda has the day off and wants to go shopping but I should really work from here.

Along with all the usual stuff I have to do, I think it's enough. Cooking, laundry, cleaning, Voice, Pinao, Homework, my buiness and to top it all off I have a cold that is stuck in my throat? I sound aweful.

Heaven knows what is in store for next weekend. But whatever it be sure my House will be under total disaray.

So blogger please forgive me while I negeglect you. I don't mean too. Just no time to spend with good thoughts with you.

So Blogger, I'm off to have coffee with a friend and I'm going to enoy those few moments of peace and quiet before things kick into high gear.

See you soon.

1 comment:

BeachMama said...

Ahh you are missed but alas not forgotten.