About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Heathly... well mostly

I'm back and finally over my bought with whatever it was I had. Friday night I thought for sure I had to go to the hospital. I ached all over and was soo weak. I told Jack if I didn't feel better in the morning I would go. BUT the fever broke, and the other end had stopped driving me to the little white throne.

I have never been that sick in my life.
I'm still alittle on the shakey side. I lost 6 lbs last week. Scarey that even though I was eating and drinking I was loosing weight. Nothing stayed.

Now I have a cold or something but I'll take it without an ounce of complaint.

A friend of mine was in the area and I couldn't even get the engery to drive up and see her. Plus I had a Weekenders thing that I didn't go to. I slept instead.

Enough about that.

Miranda got her part for My Fair Lady. She plays Mrs. Higgins! She is thrilled with the role. She is happy as long as she has lines. Can't wait to see how they are going to dress. Everyone was thrilled with there parts. Although I've heard a number of people were hoping she would get the lead. (Mom included) but in a way I don;t think her voice is strong enough yet for the role. ONE DAY she will be ready. Voice lessons this summer with an actaul Stage coach. I'm glad all the stress is over and now they just had to get through exams and get to rehersing for this. April is coming quick.

Well off to lay down. Yup. Still lazy and weak.

3 comments:

twinmomplusone said...

glad to hear you are on teh road to recovery

hugs

BeachMama said...

Glad to hear you are finally feeling better. Let's hope this stays with you and your whole family won't have any repeats.

Mark (Lord of the Idiots) said...

Get well soon and congrats to Miranda! Will be looking for her on Broadway in a few years.....