About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Meme

I have nothing to write these days. Must be Not enough Sunlight in my life. Brain shrinking.

Ahem.

I going to write 6 werid things about me. If I can think of six.

1- I cry at cartoons. Ok I cry at everything. I'm the biggest crier on the planet. I cry when I'm happy, proud, sad, watching some dumb cartoon. The Little Mermaid gets me every time. And even when I say I'm not going to cry...I cry.

2-I need the know what time it is at all times. I hate not knowing what time it is. I own a number of watches most of which need new battires right now. I have one working one at the moment. I can't stand not having some sort of time piece in every room of the house. YES even my bathroom has a clock. The only ones that don't is the playroom and the laundry room. BUT I try to spend as little time as possible in there.

3-I don't like Feet or socks that have been worn. Ok there I've said it; well let me rephase that. I don't like feet after they have started walking. I LOVE BABY FEET! but who doesn't? My hubby touches me with his feet and I freak. I hate it when he leaves his socks laying around or have to put them in the washing machine. I keep something on my feet all day even in the summer. I don't like being bare footed. I wear sandels but I never or very seldom go bare footed. Wanna freak me out...take off your sock and rub your foot again me. Gives me the Heebee Geebees

4- If I could afford it I would like to have WORK done. Get my eyes fixed again and get rid of a few folds of skin, that haven't left since Nathan was born. I guess that's not weird just wishful thinking.

5-I always wanted to be a rockstar. Can't sing worth beans but I used to stand infornt of my mirror and pratice. And when I realized I couldn't sing I wanted to be a soap opera star and work on my favorite Soap Another World. Can't do either now. I'll let Miranda act for me.

6- Ok it's been a struggle to get to number 6. I'm not that weird. I had to sit and think of what I could say. So here's the last one. I hate to call people. I feel like I am borthering them. I've gotten better over the years but when I was a teenager, I hardly could call anyone. Now I can but I still have to work myself up. Especially buiness calls.

There I've done it. I bet you've all been disgusted and ran screaming from the blog.

Sorry...I'll be better tomorrow...I promise.

2 comments:

Hope said...

Spent some tme catcing up, I noticed you have a new blog, I'll stop by to visit next.
I cry at the Fox and the Hound, every time.
Love bare feet, though i won't rub them against you.
Another World broke my hearty after it went off the air.... Mac, Rachael, Felecia, Cass, what memories.
Never wear a watch, only care to know what time it is if I'm headed somewhere in my car. The car clock takes care of that.

BeachMama said...

I LOVE FEET!!! If I could I would never wear shoes, I never used to but then I started getting kicked out of stores. I couldn't live with wood floors because I don't even wear socks in the winter unless I am going out :).

I cry lots too. And I wanted to be on Another World for a while too. Of all the soaps to go off the air, I couldn't believe it was that one.

I don't mind the phone, just not business calls or 'cold' calling, not for me, won't ever be a telemarketer.