About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Heard in the backseat

Miranda has Cooties.
No I don't
Yes you do! You're a Girl and Girls have cooties.
Well You're a boy and boys have the worst cooties ever!
No Boys don't have cooties. But if boys kiss girls they get cooties. SO Tucker has cooties.
No he doesn't he's older than 10, so he can't get cooties and all mine flew off at 10 so your the only one with cooties in this car.
Let me touch you then.
NO I'll get your cootie...yuck! gross! NO WAY!
Miranda can you hand me my mitts my hands are cold.
Here Nathan.
You touched my mitts you now have BOY COOTIES!
ARRRRGHHHH No fair Nathan you tricked me!
Evil giggle
(the car errupts in laughter and giggles while Miranda tickles her brother and tells him how smart he is and that he's REALLy gonna get tickled when we get home. )

2 comments:

BeachMama said...

That is just the cutest story! Good for Miranda for playing along.

Marla said...

Awww....and happy VD to you all too, speaking of cooties.