About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Friday, February 02, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Northern Mom
So here it goes...

A Meme......
4 things meme....

Four places I have worked:
1. For myself Weekenders and that's here and now.
2. Phot0 60 ( like Black' but way smaller and out of buiness now)
3. Insurance Adjuster as a secertray...got fired was lousy with the case numbers and I was 17.
4. And I have the hardest job in the world but with the best pay...MOM!

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Pirates of the Carribean (BOTH)
2. A Knights Tale
3. Most kids Cartoons some by choice some not. Right now Cars is big and Toy Story
4. Harry Potter...I'm such a KID! Have you seen his new Pictures...My Harry has Grown UP! I'm sure he is going to be awesome in that play...Oh Sorry Side tracked.

Four of my favorite TV shows: When I do watch.
1. Canadian Idol
2. American Idol
3. Csi
4. House

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Nova Scotia
2. Boston
3. Alberta
4.Winipeg

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pasta of any sort.
2. Mozza sticks
3. Chips and Dip
4. A good steak on the BBQ

Four things I like to do in my spare time: HA!! WHAT SPARE TIME????
1.Write in my Blog
2.Watch movies with the kids
3. READ!!!!
4. hang out with Friends. Mine, ours Miranda's, Nathan's SO enjoy that.

Four people I tag (tag as many as you like, it's okay)

1. Any and all who want to MEME!

Labels:

No comments: