About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Love Meme Tender

10 people I love:

Jack, Miranda, Nathan, Mom, Dad, My Siblings and Outlaws and that takes me way over 10 , My friends...and the list goes on

9 movies I love:
A Knight's Tale, All Harry Potter's, Pirates of the Carribean 1 & 2 (can't wait for 3) Ghostbusters, Back to the Future, The Incrediebles, Ice Age, (yes I love cartoons) Chicago

8 words I love:
Mommy, Love, Cuddle, talk, relax, quiet, Dinnerout (ok that's two but it's important) Booksale

7 books I love:
in no Order
Spadework by Timothy Findley
Harry Potter (all of them)
Mist of Avalon By Marion Zimmer Bradley
The Other Boleyn Girl Phillipa Gregory ( or any of her books really)
Clan of the Cave Bear Series, By Jean M Auel.
Drums of Autum Diana Gabaldon
Legacy By Susan Kay
But honestly I could name hundreds.

6 songs I love:
<>One Week - Barenaked ladies (did I mention I was going to see them next Wednesday?)
Taking care of Buiness - Randy Bachman ( seen him preform this recently...MAN HE'S AWESOME)
Dust in the Wind- Fogiener
Anything by -Bon Jovi (Ok I'm cheating but I'm Playing Ladies now and It's hard to think)
Believe - Gosh Groban
Anything by Blue Rodeo. This is my relaxing Music

5 TV shows I love:
The Rick Mercer Report, House, Csi, Lost, American or Canadain Idol.

4 foods I love
Chips, Strawberries, Corn on the Cob, Bananas

3 places I love
My Home, My bed (when I get to sleep in it) The theater

2 quotes I love
If you can't say anything Nice don't say anyhing at all. No clue who said it. But hard to follow.

If you fall down 10 times, Stand up 11. No clue but love it.

1 thing to love about me

Oh tough one. Can't think of any. Must be my modesity.
Or Is It I LOVE TO LAUGH!

Pick one...let me know what it is. ;)

No comments: