About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Wonderful Winterlude

Yup. Even though it was cold and windy down by the Ottawa river. We were dress warm and moved enough that only after 3 hours did even begin to get cold. Nathan and I took in the sights and fun at Winterlude. We met some close friends and went to Snowflake Kingdom for the afternoon. I was GREAT. SO much to do and the boys loved it all.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

THETHINKINGSQUARE said...

I also went down to Snowflake Kingdom this past Sunday. Wasn't the dragon a sight to see! I also loved the costumes of the vogageurs.

THETHINKINGSQUARE said...

oops! voyageurs

Mark (Lord of the Idiots) said...

That is so cool! I would never be able to get my kids off that sliding hill!

BeachMama said...

Wow, looks like you had a blast!! Maybe I will take J this weekend while Hubby is away :).

jo(e) said...

That looks like so much fun!