About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Just a FEW more.

I just love looking at them myself. Makes me feel like I was almost there. And one day I will be. Maybe with her. I love the feel of her shots. She is very good at getting the right one. Can't wait till some more come in from her friends. That should be interesting.

;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lisbon Portugal or Lisbo as they call it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lisbon again

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Laundry Day...She says yes you see this all around.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Miranda's Favorite meal of the whole trip. She was starting to feel better and guess got her taste buds back. She said the food there was awesome. The fruit, there was nothing like it. They were fed very well.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Last Lunch In Lisbon and the her friends she hung out with! They had blast together.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Plaza in Lisbon at Night. Miranda and some of her friends.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Harry Potter anyone? Doesn't this remind of Hogwarts People?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Look at the pretty colours. She has good Composition. I'm proud of my photo bug.

Ok I'll stop with the shots. She just did such a great job taking pictures I had to share.

3 comments:

BeachMama said...

Very good photos. If you look at the cobble stones in the photo of last lunch in Lisbon. Hubby brought one home last November. They had had some terrible rain storms and a bunch of stones were loose. He thought is would be cool as a souvenir. I put it on a shelf (don't know how many feet have walked on those sidewalks)

nancy said...

Love that last shot!!

THETHINKINGSQUARE said...

Great photos! Laundry day would make a great painting.