About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A MGW meme

Yes I part of this crazy group called MGW and since Nancy tagged some of us I will do this meme.
Even though my teeth hurt like crazy and so do my ears. I have an ear infection and a cleaning done at the dentist today.

One Word Meme Monday


1. Where is your cell phone?
Scales

2. Your Vehicle?

rusted

3. Your hair?
Great

4.Your mother?
Next

5. Your father?
crabby

6. Your favorite thing?
books

7. Your dream last night?
boyfriend

8. Your favorite drink?
red

10. The room you’re in?
cluttered

11. Your ex?
Who?

12. You are?
Sharon

13. What do you want to be in 10 years?
thinner

14. Who did you hang out with today?
dentist

15. What you’re not?
bored

16. Muffins?
Tim's

17. One of your wish list items?
150

18. Where is the ______ ?
Money

19. The last thing you did?
Speak

20. What are you wearing?
florals

21. Your favorite TV show?
Dancing

22. Your pet(s)?
Fat

23. Your computer?
Old

24. Your life?
wonderful

25. Your mood?
Tired

26. Missing?
Spring

27. What are you thinking about right now?
Supper

28. Your Shoes?
Need

29. Your work?
Good

30. Your summer?
NEWFOUNDLAND!

31. Your favorite color?
Blue

32. Tag?
YOU!

3 comments:

nancy said...

thanx for playing!

Northern Mom said...

What are forals?
Part of the new Weekender line?

Gotta love Sharonisms

BeachMama said...

LOL Northern Mom... I can't believe you are still feeling sick, I hope with Spring moving in for you that it clears up finally and stays away for a long time.