About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Nathan's Day.

Yesterday we went to the Museum of Civilization since Miranda is in Spain I felt that Nathan needed some March Break Fun too. He loves Museums!And this one has the Childrens Museum where they can touch everything! And he was so good. So here is a few photo's of today.



Nathan on a rocking horse. Look at that happy face!



Future Plumber?
Lifting Cargo. Move it this way buddy.


Working together.



Let's RIDE!

We also went to the toy store today. He does chores now. He has to put his coat and boots away and clean up the living before bed and does his homework without arguing. When he gets 14 stickers he gets to choose something at $20.00 or less. It took 3 weeks for him to get this but he is pretty good at it. So he was a happy boy.

I'm going to take Nathan to a Movie today. But there is not much out there right now for kids. I bet they will all come out next couple of weeks when the rest of the planet is on March Break.

Miranda Called Yesterday too. She is feeling better but she sounds not so happy. Guess becasue it was so late. And she says the whole trip has a jinx over it. I tried to tell her to stop thinking that way she only has 2 more days. 2 MORE DAYS YEAH AND SHE'S HOME! Sorry, did I say that out loud? She spent the day at the beach and she said to Nathan it was BIG. I guess that was the first time she has ever seen it. I probably won't hear from her again till she arrives here in Ottawa. 2 more sleeps.

2 comments:

BeachMama said...

I hope that overall she will be saying it was a great trip and not a bad one, it would be such a shame.

As for Nathan, how happy is he??? J loves that museum too, so much fun to play with everything :)

THETHINKINGSQUARE said...

Looks like you had a great day!