About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Oh what a haircut and colour will do

Thanks to all of you for your support yesterday.
And of course my MOM guilt lasted all day long. I cried for a long time after they had left for school. I had an appointment to have my hair done and I went and had it coloured and cut. MAN does one ever feel better after that. I still felt guilt but I looked alot better.

Then I decided I would pick Nathan up from school.
I told him again I was sorry for getting so upset.
He looks at me funny and says.
"Mommy, you said your were sorry this morning and I did to. Isn't that enough?"
Oh soo smart for his 5 years.
So here, I worried myself all day over what scaring I did to him by showing my temper, my meltdown, My bad mothering skills, he had not thought about it at all.

Gotta love the resilence of Children.

1 comment:

BeachMama said...

Glad you are feeling better! I need a good haircut too!