About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Well I'm outta here today

I've been in a fog since Miranda left.
Well not all the time but most of it.
Could be due to the cold I have.
Plus we had a wake and funeral to attend on Sunday and Monday.
You see the Jack's couisn passed away. The one the gave Miranda the piano. She was a school teacher and a strong woman, but had never married. Lived witha guy that her parents did not approve of. And she looked after her mother for over 20 years while she sunk deeper into Alzhimers at home, in there house. See what I mean about Strong? I hadn't seen her in awhile and what I seen was NOT HER. She will be missed.

SO

Today I am going to brave the March Break Crowds here in Quebec and go to the the Children museum with Nathan. Then to Toys "R" Us to pick out a toy. Did I mention Nathan is doing chores now? After he gets 14 stickers he gets a treat of $20.00 or less from the toy store. After 3 weeks he now has 14 stickers. And I must say he is very GOOD at it. And he does NOT want help with his chores. School is helping I can tell. Of course he wants another Thomas train. LOL!

SO

I'm getting out of the house. Taking Nathan to have some fun, and getting away from sitting by the phone waiting for my darling daughter to call. Who is too busy having fun to call. I don't blame her. I just want to know how she is doing.

Maybe tomorrow we'll do a movie.
Later people.

1 comment:

BeachMama said...

Congrats to Nathan for hitting the 14 sticker mark! I hope he finds a train that he likes.

Sorry to hear of Jack's cousin, alzheimers is never good.

Hope you had fun at the museum, I forgot it was March break over there! I'll stay away from the museums for the next few weeks.