About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My Fair Lady

Well it's finally here

Philemon Wrights Production of My Fair Lady starts today.
Miranda's first Performance is at 10 a.m. today.
The school always has other schools come in for Matinees.
Let me say I seen them pratice the curtian call and OMG are they PUMPED! and they look awesome in there costumes. I hope to post some tomorrow.
So Break a LEG kids I think you will do a AWESOME job as always!
I can't wait to see it tonight!!!

Performances if your in the Ottawa/Hull area and want to drop by
My Fair Lady
Runs from
April 25th to April 28 at 7 p.m. Ticket for sale at the door PLEASE get there early if you want tickets at all.
Saturday April 28th a 2 p.m. matinee
Tickets are $10.00 for Adults $8.00 for Children and $6.00 for the matinee.
Philemon Wright High School 80 Daniel Johnson BLVD Hull QC







1 comment:

BeachMama said...

I can't believe it is starting again already! Hope the show goes well. Given past performances, I think all will be well.