About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

OLOGIES

I stole this from Nancy...Cause I'm really tired and want to do FUN Stuff before I place my plethera of Orders.


FOODOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Ranch
Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Tim Horton's

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. The Mill or The pnd
Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. 20%

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. I'm not sure. I used to say Pasta but I think I wold anyways

Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
A. Not a gum chewer

TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. Don't have any...but I like Nancy's


Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A.one and a 1/2...the 1/2 has never been hooked up

BIOLOGY

Q. What’s your best feature?
A. Anything without fat on it...SIGH I guess my calfs

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. My tubes due to ectopic Pregnancy and my Zanthanal Asthama which grew back...damn.

Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. Used to be eyes but now THAT I need glasses that is blown out the window. I guess Taste.

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. 3 weeks ago and I'm getting it filled in May.

Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
A. my 50 lbs box of Clothes last night leaving my Presentation.

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. NO but I've passed out unconscious many times.

BULLSHITOLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. NO Fing Way. I'd pout too much.

Q. Is love for real?
A. YUP! Look at my kids and that proves it.

Q. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
A. Something different, but What I don't know.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Blue, Green, Black, Brown and Tan. IS that ok?

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. Sure but I seen my Friend do it last weekend it was too funny.

Q. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
A. Not really. Stop someone from Choking once.

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Yes...Dr. After my tube ruptured...Fell in the hospital hallway and they rushed me to surgery.

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
A. ME NAKED? You've got to be kidding. NO one wold offer me that so I don't have to decide.

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. SURE.

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A.I'm not into lossing body parts thanks.

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. It would be tough...Maybe... no... Not sure.

Q. Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000?
A. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Maybe if I was doing a Dove add.

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
A. No I would gag and puke before I got the first mouthful down.

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. Are you LAME? NO WAY! No matter what, I couldn't do it. I value life to much to take it away from someone else.

Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
A. Easy Peasy. I hardly watch it now.

Q. Give up MySpace forever for $30,000?
A. Sure. Never go on the site.

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A. No pockets but in my coat probably my cell phone...bet I forgot tot urn off that damn thing again.
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. From what I hear It's STUPID. So NO.

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A. Hardwood

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A. stand

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A. NOPE...unless it was my MGW mom's. ;)

Q: How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
A. NONE hate them and the sound they make.

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A. When I got rear ended 5 years ago.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. Not Crabby like my Dad

LASTOLOGY

Q: Friend you talked to?
A. Anna (Beachmom)
Q: Last person you called?
A. A client

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A. out to the end of the road to put the kids on the bus

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A. GET MY NEW CAMERA! Go to Newfoundland

Q: What’s the last movie you saw?
A. Something Nathan was watching...I haven't been to the movies in months

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A. depends on the day...but mostly.

Tag...
YOU!

For some reason it won't link me in places...SO Forgive me.

1 comment:

nancy said...

thanx for playing - it's a fun one!