About Me

My photo
I am a MATURE student in life and University. I am a mom to a 21 year old Daughter(How did that happen?) and university student. Mom to a busy 10-year-old boy. Wife of Jack-of-all trades for 29 years. Sister and friend to many. Sharon just lucky I guess.

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” Oscar Wilde

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

Welcome to my new and improved Blog.


I decided it was time for a change!

I write this Blog for me, no one else, just me. It is a way to think outloud, and to share my experiences with the world. Maybe some will be interested and some will not, and who knows, I might figure something out myself. I will talk about whatever comes to my mind, and sometimes it is hard for me to do, but I will do it anyway.

I enjoy photography so you will see a lot of my work. I love to read and you will see quotes from my favorite authors. Generally follow my life as try to obtain my undergrad in Art History and English at Carleton University.

Please read, enjoy and comment, open disscussion is welcome.

Monday, April 02, 2007

April Fools and such

Yesterday was April First. Everyone tried to get the others with a joke or tow of there own. Mine was the classic.. LOOK A DEER ON THE LAWN. To which Nathan fell for and no one else.

Jack took alittle more time and tried to fool us. He got us ready to leave for Church in town and then drove like he was going to the other church we go to. We all told him how dissappointed we were that he wasn't as good as usaual and he was disappointed that he had NOT fooled us. Nathan then asked what we were doing and what April Fools was all about. After explaining it to him he was quiet and never said any more about it.

After Church, Miranda drives home and Jack asks her to stop at the road to pick up the junk mail. Nathan sitting in his seat for a few minutes quiet says. "Miranda drive away and leave daddy. " Miranda smiles and drives about 20 ft and stops. Jack smiles and then as he reaches the back of the van Nathan says... "OK Miranda GO!" So she drives the rest of the way into the house and both kids jump out and yell "APRIL FOOLS DADDY! " Jack was laughing as we tell him that Nathan, our dear little sweet Nathan has pulled this one. We ask him when he thought of this and says..."Oh Well, just when Daddy got out. I wanted to play April Fool's too!"

OH boy imagine what he is going to be like when he can really plan these. With Miranda's Help they will be unstopable!

1 comment:

BeachMama said...

Oh my goodness, that is just so cute. And a good trick too.